Nathan's Birthday Week!!
We had a birthday party for Nathan last week - Happy Birthday Nathan! Jane & Avery had fun playing outside on the deck.
Matt, Shaina & Lara came down for the party.


I don't think anyone can blow their own candles out anymore. :)
Henry is on the move, all over the house. What fun!
Pretty girl.
My Aunt Lori and cousin Micah were in town and came over for a visit with my Grandma Mary.
Trying on Grammy's glasses.
After they left I asked Jane if she had fun with Micah and she said, "Micah is funny" and laughed to herself. :)

Making a break for it...
Gotta love the penny horse at King Soopers...not to mention the free kids cookie and the car grocery carts. :)


After one of the most trying days with Jane on Tuesday (think the ultimate nap-time battle, involving dirty diapers and lots of screaming), I decided a quick trip to Papa & Nana's was the cure. We went up on Wednesday and came home on Thursday so it was short but we had a lot of fun.
Jane is occupied with the water hose and the pool for hours - especially with her buddy Jax.
This is one of the things I love about being at Papa & Nana's house. She is so worn out she falls alseep without knowing it - standing up even!


Henry had a little problem and the only clean clothes we had were his sister's. Poor boy!

The other morning I went to get Jane out of her room and she was sitting on her bed singing, "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes." When I turned the light on I saw she was wearing her Cinderella costume. :)
We checked out a new park (new to us) that is designed to look like the farm from Charlotte's Web. It was really cute and Jane loved it.


1 comments:
Happy Birthday Nathan! And, I can't believe how fast the kiddos are growing up. Love all the pictures too :)
Post a Comment