Monday, August 22, 2011

Henry is 9 months old!

Henry was nine months old on Friday! And the Wednesday before that he took his first set of steps! It is so fun and exciting watching him learn to walk. It’s actually really fun watching him do anything these days. He is growing so fast and learning new things every day. Jane is in on our excitement too; she claps along with us when Henry takes a step. Henry is definitely keeping us on our toes. Every time I think I have the house safe for him he proves me wrong. Henry had his 9 month check-up today and he weighed in at 17 lbs 1 oz and 27 1/2 inches. That's only the 7th percentile for weight so he's still a little peanut, but healthy and right on track.

We are getting ready for our move in a week and a half so this will most likely be my last post until after that.

Henry started eating puffs the last couple weeks. Of course Jane has to feed him. :)




Henry really likes puzzles - chewing on them anyway.






We've had thunderstorms every afternoon for months it seems like. This was one of those days and we were a little stir-crazy.






Getting into trouble...
Dinner at Grampy and Grammy's house. Henry had fun playing with Aunt Lori and showing her his new skills - look, no hands!


Swinging with Grammy on the deck.


Jane wanted to play outside in the sprinkler so Henry had to be contained in his walker. I let him play in the water eventually and he got soaking wet too.


Jane picked out her new swimsuit. She needed a new one for the hot tub at Papa & Nana's because her old one was way too small. She has been wearing it as a ballerina costume too. :)



I was checking my email and I looked up to see that Henry had climbed up on the fireplace! I'm still not sure how he got up there.



This might just be my new favorite picture!


On Saturday night Nathan and I went to the Yonder Mountain concert at Red Rocks. The kids went to Greeley with Aunt Shaina and had some fun of their own. Jane got a couple new princess dresses from Nana. She was a pretty happy little girl. She also came up with a set of rules for when she has on a long dress. I'll have to get her to tell me all of them and write them down soon.


Henry got a few new toys too!






Dad & Mom's night out!





I took the kids to the mall today to check out Border's going out of business sale. Henry was so sad to be stuck in the stroller I decided to let him out to play too. He loved it! He was crawling everywhere laughing.



Don't you wish that drawing on the driveway with chalk could make us all this happy?


0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP