Tuesday, August 16, 2011

We are on the move!


The Swishers are moving! A few weeks ago I had posted about us moving to Canon City but plans have changed. Nathan accepted a job yesterday....in Greeley! For those of you who don't know, this is where Nathan and I both grew up. I don't think either of us ever planned on moving back but now that we are, we're excited to be moving closer to friends and family. Another exciting thing is that Nathan's new job has the potential for loan reimbursement as soon as he is licensed! We will be heading out of Colorado Springs over Labor Day weekend, which only leaves us about 2 1/2 weeks until our move. Oh how I hate packing! :) Look for another update in a few days because our little man is turning 9 months old on Friday and he's hitting some big milestones!

4 comments:

Sarah August 16, 2011 at 8:43 AM  

That's AMAZING! I'm so happy for you guys. It'll be so fun to be closer to family. And, congrats to Nathan on his job! God is good!

Shaina,  August 16, 2011 at 1:20 PM  

He will be walking before Saturday! I just know it!

Bryon, Christy and Kai August 18, 2011 at 11:45 AM  

Congratulations! Great news! Now we can see you whenever we visit Bryon's family :)

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP