Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Valentine's Day with a visit from Granddad & Gramma!

February has been a slow month for blog updates so that must mean that we've been busy! We have had a lot going on. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves this week and I promise to keep up a little better from here on. :)

My little loves

A new play-doh set - of course I had to make the whole cast of the Little Mermaid. 


My job is an as needed position so sometimes they need me on the day shift! I worked a Saturday shift a couple weeks ago and Nathan & the kids brought me lunch. It was fun to see them in the middle of my day! 


Jane's annual ice-skating lesson. They had a great time while Henry was hanging on the rails crying about not being able to go too. :) Poor guy! Next year!


Growing up we kept track of our heights on a board under the stairs. I decided to add Jane & Henry to the tradition. Jane is a little shorter than Matt & Shaina were at 3 (those are the two listed above her.) I was 5 when we moved in so we couldn't really compare her to me but she's a peanut!


Pigtails are a rare sight in our house. So cute.


Valentine's Day started with heart shaped pancakes for my little Valentines.


Snuggling in Mommy & Daddy's bed


Jane and I decorated for Valentine's Day. We had a family dinner - complete with a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's. 



Jane insisted on dressing up and of course Mommy had to join in!



Daddy was happily surprised when he got home!




Henry got a lesson in blowing out candles.


Last week I had to work a few days so the kids spent a lot of quality time with Nana :)


Jane loves her puppies.


Little Red Riding Hood


Peter Pan (this is Uncle Matt's old costume!)





Gramma & Granddad came for a visit last weekend and on Friday Jane got to meet Aunt Emily's horse - Buster! 


A new toy from Granddad & Gramma - a basketball hoop. Granddad got lots of exercise helping Henry play.



Gramma took Jane on a shopping trip - they came back with a new dress, shoes and a bracelet!


What a snuggler!





Saturday night we had Olive Garden at home and Henry was our entertainment. He was hilarious - making funny faces and laughing at everyone.








Playing on the slide with Granddad



Sleeping on Granddad before they had to leave for the airport.


 A quick visit with Aunt Shaina and soon to be Uncle Matthew!


Nathan had the day off Monday and he decided to make a shelf for our TV so it would fit in the hole in the wall. It's so nice to have all of the cords and gadgets out of the way and out of reach!


Jane's bubble bath got a little out of control :)


A much needed trip to the park.







Silly faces with my silly girl

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP