Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Winter Reunion 2012

Our friends Matt, Megan, and Dan flew in from California and Oregon for a weekend of skiing and fun in the snow! This is the second year we've done our ski trip and it was even better this year! The biggest change was the addition of our newest little man - Miles Thomas Tatum. We've been really excited to meet this handsome boy and he didn't disappoint. He was smiley and lots of fun. I'd like to think he especially likes his "Aunt" Dani so I got lots of smiles. :) 


Henry and I were gathering up supplies for Miles and his mommy before our trip. It was pretty fun seeing Miles all snuggled in the car seat we bought for Jane three years ago!


Our drive up was uneventful - not as much sleeping as I would have hoped but not too much screaming either. :)


Miles' first plane ride was a success too! What a sweet boy!


The first night the kids went to bed before everyone else arrived. We had a fun dinner of mac & cheese. 




Thursday morning the boys had fun meeting each other for the first time!


It's crazy to think that in the next few years they will be running around causing trouble together.


Jane was really excited to hold "Baby Miles" but she decided that "all the babies are too big!" We decided that she thought he was going to be the size of her baby dolls. 



Jane was really happy to see Megan.


Nathan, Dan and Matt went skiing Thursday and Friday. They had a great time.







Jane asked Dan, "Why are you so big?" Lol


What sweet boys.



Our lives have changed in the last few years...


We ventured out in the snow Friday afternoon. Henry didn't want to leave the sled - I think his boots are a little hard to walk in. 




Yummy ravioli - what a mess!






Jane was generously applying the chapstick. 


Borrowing Dan's hat.


Me and my girl.


Jane decided that the loft was Rapunzel's tower from the movie Tangled. We all had to play our parts - I was Mother Gothel, Nathan - Flynn, Henry - Pascal, Miles - Maximus, Dan & Matt - the ruffians (lol). She told me when we were headed home, "But we don't have a tower at home!"


Tummy time for Miles. 




Tackle time for Miles...poor boy.


Way to go Miles!




Jane loves Miles even if he was a little bigger than she thought. :)


Our husbands sent Megan and I on a mani-pedi trip to Winter Park on Saturday. She introduced me to shellac and I'm in love. My nails are still flawless after working! :) We had a really fun girl morning - even lunch out and the dads (and Dan) did great at home without us. 


We brought Jane a special cake pop treat from Starbucks.



The sledding hill at Sol Vista was a big hit with our kiddos.




Our last night we had a delicious candlelit dinner. It was almost kid-free...Miles just didn't want to miss out! :)


I already miss my little Miles.


1 comments:

Shaina,  February 16, 2012 at 4:03 PM  

Miles is SO cute- it looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP