Shaina & Matt's Wedding
My sister Shaina and Matt got married December 1st in Estes Park at the Della Terra resort. It was a gorgeous location for a wedding! We all went up for the weekend and had a great time celebrating with them. The rehearsal dinner was at The Stanley and it was a lot of fun.
Nathan, my Uncle Keith and my cousin Caleb sang their own version of "Man of Constant Sorrow" to Matt - kind of an initiation. :)
Nurse turned wedding hair stylist. I think I'll start a new career.
Our gift from the bride.
Curlers in their hair.
I did Jane's hair in the fancy salon where we all got to get ready. She thought it was really fun.
Putting Shaina in her dress.
Pictures were before the wedding so we had a little "reveal" when Matt got to see Shaina in her dress for the first time.
What a beautiful bride! I love this picture!!
This picture scares me a little - she looks SO grown up!
Me and my handsome husband!
Praying with Matt before the wedding.
Praying with Shaina before the wedding.
Jane thought she should be "the prettiest" but we told her it was Aunt Shaina's day to be the prettiest. :)
I was so proud of this little man and his ring bearer job! He did great and looked very handsome.
Jane took her job very seriously and wanted that walkway covered in rose petals.
Refilling her basket. :)
The Johnston Family
The Higgins Family
Mr. and Mrs. Matt Workman!
Henry only wanted to dance with the bride.
It was a beautiful wedding and so fun to be a part of!






























































1 comments:
Congrats to Shaina! What a beautiful bride she was! Really happy for your family to celebrate such a happy occasion! Merry Christmas Dani, Nathan, Jane and Henry!!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment