The in-between
Looking through my pictures I realized there are a lot of fun moments that have been missed in the past month with all of our big events going on. Enjoy the catch up!
We took Jane to see The Nutcracker which is put on by the dance company she has been dancing with.
My friend Jen had one of the lead dance parts and it was fun for Jane to know someone in the show.
This year we decided to get a real tree after our artificial pre-lit tree wouldn't light and Nathan was sick of changing bulbs. :) It was our first real tree since Nathan and I've been married.
Henry liked helping Daddy set up the tree.
Everyone got in on the decorating this year.
Jane's preschool Christmas program.
She sang us Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer about a hundred times in the past month.
Her besties at school - Cadence and Chloe.
Look where I found Henry trying to go to sleep! Behind his crib. :)
Fun play-doh time with Daddy.
Our last small group meeting of the year the kids had pizza at our house with a babysitter while the adults ate by ourselves elsewhere. :)
Henry loves digging through the drawers while I'm making dinner.
Love the penny horse at King Soopers.
Talking about being fancy with her Fancy Aunt Tammy.
Jane loves when I am working and she gets to have sleepovers with Daddy.
Jane thought we needed to celebrate Daddy passing his licensure exam by going to dinner at Casa Bonita in Denver. I'm not sure that's the celebration Nathan had in mind but it was fun for Jane & Henry.
Jane came up with a new game where she pretends to by my Barbie doll (something that is hugely fascinating to her because she isn't allowed to have one until she's 5) and I dress her up in crazy outfits.
After seeing the Nutcracker Jane is more motivated at dance class because she "wants to be the girl in pink" someday. I told her if she wants to be The Sugar Plum Fairy she is going to need to practice a lot. :)
Mr. Potato Head's glasses
A quick hello from Uncle Dan.
Nana's nativity scene is always a big hit every year.
She's a goofy girl.
Just hanging out with Santa and his elves.
A play-date with the Shetter girls.
Snuggling Aunt Shaina during the Bronco game.
















1 comments:
I love the pic of you and Jane and Jen!! xoxo
Post a Comment