Saturday, May 18, 2013

Spring Catch-Up

We are in the middle of a visit from Grandad and Gramma for Aunt Emily's graduation from CSU and I realized I am way behind in updating the blog! I don't want to get even further behind before I post pictures from their visit so here's my photo dump for the month! :) Enjoy!


Our pirate, never anywhere without his sword. 




Dinner out with the Perrichs, playing in the rock garden with Brooks.


Mom's at work so the sleepover with Dad can commence! Henry was awake first so he got to use Nathan's TV headphones. :)


Jane set up her very own tea party. I had to take pictures of all the guests and her beautiful table.








A picnic with Nana and Papa while Mommy and Daddy were watching the Rockies lose. 


Uncle Matt's birthday, helping him blow out his candle.


Aunt Shaina's Mother's Day gift to her mother-in-law, my mom and I was a fancy tea at The Brown Palace. I'm pretty sure you can guess who had the most fun. :)


So exciting!!






She tried two different kind of teas and actually liked them!


After two hours she listened to some stories on the iPad. She was so grown-up!


Meanwhile...Daddy and Henry went hiking at Horsetooth with Aunt Emily!






They stopped to visit the Perrichs after their hike. Henry and Brooks were helping Lindsay plant her flowers.






At our friends' house for a Cinco de Mayo party - Henry really liked the t-ball set. 


Fixing cars at Papa's house while Mommy and Nana planted flowers.





Planting flowers for Nana.


Watching sister dance.


Waiting for Jane's preschool program to start. It was really fun to see her perform in the same place Nathan and I did as kids!





The butterfly song


"Skidamarinky dinky dink, skidamirinky doo, I love you!"


"Spring is here!"



A hug from her brother after the program - such a sweet moment!


Jane and her teacher, Ms. Cotner. 


Happy Mother's Day to me! I woke up to "a breakfast feast" (Jane's description), flowers, and a beautiful new jewelry box! 



The kids have been LOVING the nice weather. We've been treating them with popsicles outside after dinner. :)




Making beds in the living room.




Reading silly stories with Nana.


Watching their morning show.



Nathan and I met Shaina and Matt for another Rockies game and guess what? They lost again! I guess we shouldn't go anymore.  :)



Jane's self-portrait with Nana. 


1 comments:

Shaina,  May 20, 2013 at 10:25 AM  

Great pics! Hope you all had fun over Emily's graduation- looks like it :)

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP