Friday, November 1, 2013

Before there were five...

After I updated with pictures from Peter's arrival, I realized that we had some cute pictures in the week leading up to meeting Peter! These are our last moments as a family of four! :)

Jane had a field trip with preschool to the fire station! 




When they were asking the kids what to do in an emergency Jane shot her hand up and yelled, "Call 9-11!" The fire fighter was impressed. :)




Walking his sister into school. :)


Jane's soccer team with Coach Swisher! I just want to brag about what a great coach he was - parents were constantly telling him how much the kids loved playing with him. They all want him to coach again in the spring. 


After Jane's soccer game the Saturday before Peter made his appearance we took a trip to the pumpkin patch! I was worried if we didn't go then I wouldn't be able to go.  :)


Aunt Shaina was in Greeley for the weekend...wishing Peter would come while she was here.


Monster faces


There were kittens on the farm and of course we had to hold one! 






Almost 40 weeks! 



Playing Go Fish with Aunt Shaina after the pumpkin patch.


Poor Pepper


Relaxing with Nana :)


This desk was originally Nathan's Gramma Jo's desk and now Jane is using it! She was excited to get it all set up with her own things.




1 comments:

Shaina,  November 4, 2013 at 12:35 PM  

Yeah for blog updates!! These make my Mondays wonderful :) Love yah sis!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP