Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Peter Stephen Swisher

We are overjoyed to introduce the newest Swisher, Peter Stephen! He arrived on October 16th at 9:17pm. He came very quickly and without much warning for his mama. I guess he decided that he was ready and didn't want to wait any longer! This time around we decided to have a home birth and I am very thankful for the way things went. Had we been headed to the hospital he might have been born in the car.  :)  My midwife made it to the house just in time and he was born healthy and happy, all we could ask for!

We have had a fun two weeks with Peter so far. Nathan has been home on paternity leave and will be home the rest of this week and then working part time for the next two weeks after that. It has been wonderful to have him home and the kids are loving it too. Enjoy the pictures! I've only posted pictures from Peter's first two days so there are lots more to come! :)


Our first moments with Peter. 


Snuggled up in our bed right after he was born.



Aunt Shaina tried to make it for Peter's entrance into the world but he was in too big of a hurry! :) 


We took guesses on how much Peter was going to weigh...


...he weighed 7lbs 2oz, just like Jane and Henry! I guess that's as big as my babies can get before they have to come out!  :)


Nana was there to help through it all this time! 




The next morning, he doesn't know what is coming...


The kids had spent the night at Papa & Nana's house and didn't know that they had a new baby brother when they came home. They thought they were bringing us a surprise breakfast but instead they were the ones surprised! 





As you can tell, Peter is adored by his siblings. They are always asking to hold him and Henry never leaves the room without giving him a kiss.







Such a little mommy! 




Henry was very excited to finally get his hands on Peter when Jane gave him a turn.




Of course he needed a hat.




Meeting Papa




Jane thought I needed a nap so she said, "Mom, you close your eyes and I will take care of Peter."


This is a sneak peak from the family/newborn pictures we had taken last week! :)




4 comments:

Shaina,  October 29, 2013 at 11:32 AM  

Awesome pictures! I miss Peter- we need to come back and see him soon!

Stacey October 30, 2013 at 6:17 AM  

Simply precious... I teared up looking at the photos; such a loving family. Congratulations!

Stacey October 30, 2013 at 6:18 AM  

Simply precious... I teared up looking at the photos; such a loving family. Congratulations!

Anonymous,  October 30, 2013 at 4:00 PM  

Great pics Dani!! You are a rockstar! Thanks for sharing :)
Laurie D

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP