Friday, January 3, 2014

December 2013

I got this fun idea from Pinterest last year. When I put the kid's Christmas books away I wrapped them and then this year let them open one a night starting December 1st. I didn't have enough to last the whole month but they thought it was really fun.


Peter's first Christmas!



Decorating the tree








We watched Owen and Norah while their parents went to the Broncos game in Denver. It was a little crazy but we survived! :)





Jane and Henry love to help me out by keeping Pete entertained while I'm making dinner.



Counting down the days until Christmas by adding cotton balls to Santa's beard.


Henry thinks Pete needs a tent over him and his play mat.





A play date with Macy Mae!


This is by far my favorite picture of our three kids.


Smiling at his sister.




Jane got all dressed up in her new Christmas dress from Gramma for her field trip to the Festival of Trees.


All dressed up again to see The Nutcracker with Daddy. The power went out in the theater in the middle of Act 2 so they got to go back the next day to see the whole thing again. :)



1 comments:

Shaina,  January 14, 2014 at 11:17 AM  

Okay Dani- I realize you are leaving tomorrow but I didn't get a "new" blog update this week :(

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP