Merry Christmas from the Swishers!
Christmas, Jane's birthday, Valentine's Day...I am WAY behind on my updates so get ready for some pictures in the next few days!! Starting with Christmas, we have had some busy and wonderful times as a family :)
All ready to go to Jane's Christmas preschool program. My Christmas kids!
Someone fell asleep :)
So proud of this little lady! She was wonderful at her program!
Nana joined us! I really appreciated the second set of hands! :)
Meeting the big guy.
Meeting Aunt Megan!! She flew in from Oregon for Christmas with us in the mountains. I'm not sure what she said but it must have been funny! :)
Jane put on a Christmas show for everyone.
Wearing their new Christmas pajamas from Gramma! Not sure why they're acting so goofy...
Bedtime story with Aunt Megan.
I guess everyone was posing goofy with their new pajamas. :)
Fun with Gramma before Peter's first Christmas morning!
Christmas morning, before all the fun started.
A new tool bench from Grandad and Gramma!
Excited about his new spiderman underwear in his stocking...he actually asked Santa for that :)
Jane was proud of the presents she picked out for everyone. Nail polish for Aunt Megan!
A new baby doll with matching pajamas!
Her princess Sofia doll from Aunt Emily was a big hit too!
Olaf from Frozen!
She's making this face because the rule for the last few years has been, no barbies until she's five. :) She said, "Mommy! You broke the rules!" I made the rule so I guess I can break it a couple weeks early! She was excited about her new Elsa and Anna dolls.
Nathan and Emily went snow-shoeing in the afternoon.
Christmas afternoon Gramma arranged a sleigh ride for all of us!
Making gingerbread houses!
Back at our house, Gramma and I took the kids to the library one morning. Henry picked out this super hero book on his own and didn't let us stop reading it for 3 weeks. It started a whole new era in the Swisher house...
My boys!
I tried to re-create another Jane picture but it isn't quite as close as the duck pajamas picture. The pink stuffed animals and bedding doesn't help! :)










1 comments:
Super cute! I love seeing all your pictures Dani!
Post a Comment