Monday, March 9, 2015

Baby Showers

My sister had her first baby, Esther Jo, December 1st…Shaina just pointed out to me that Esther still has yet to make an appearance on my blog. That's because I am months behind in my updates!! I vow to get caught up by the end of this month! :) 
In November, I threw Shaina a baby shower at her house and then my mom had one here in Greeley. It was lots of fun getting ready for Esther's arrival.

Since Shaina loves to travel, I was really excited to go with a travel theme! :)











Jane couldn't wait for Esther to be here! 


So excited to be Aunt Dani!!


My mom's shower in Greeley was the next weekend and she went with an animal theme - it was super cute and a fancy brunch!










0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP