Christmas 2014
Our little Christmas elves!
Such excitement!!
Jane lost her first tooth during the Christmas Eve service at church. She came running down our row to me in the middle of a song to whisper (loudly), "Mom!! I lost my tooth!!" I had mentioned something earlier in the day when I saw how loose it was about it being fun she might have Santa and the Tooth Fairy visiting on the same night… Well, she wiggled that tooth like crazy so it would come true.
Santa got a little carried away this year!
Henry's Christmas list this year said, "every ninja turtle thing in the world."
I loved how Jane wanted to see everyone open her gifts to them this year.
The big surprise gift! :)
A little confused…
We're going to DISNEYWORLD! :)
Helping Nana in the kitchen
Showing off her money and note from the Tooth Fairy. She had to write a note to tell Jane about running into Santa in the chimney!
Snuggling our precious little niece.
Jane wanted a picture of the kid's table that she helped set up for Christmas dinner. We invited two of the families in our small group so there were lots of kids.
Snuggling Kyleigh
Baby central
These two were worn out!
Playing in the Christmas day snow the day after Christmas.
This is one of my favorites. She was very happy about the igloo her daddy made her.
The many faces of Esther Jo














0 comments:
Post a Comment