Tuesday, December 6, 2016

April 2016

April was another busy month for us! It was our month of selling our house, packing and getting ready to move into our new house! Thank goodness we were only moving a couple miles away!

Sweet Adam, checking out his fun music toy!


Playing pirates 

Strong girl!!


My sweet friend Angela spent her afternoon off from her own kids helping me pack up my kitchen! She was also an amazing good sport and let Jane play hair stylist. :)


Spending a nice spring Saturday at the park with Adam, Jane and Pete while Nathan and Henry went skiing!




My kids will be able to out-ski me before I can go again!!


Love these moments, cherishing them a little bit longer since he's number 4! I know how fast it goes.



Trash bag races :)




Mommy-daughter date at the painting studio!



The owners came over several times and took pictures of Jane painting. They couldn't believe what a great job she did. She loved going and declared we should go once a month! :)



Nathan taught our Sunday school class with his little helper in the front pack. It was only slightly distracting having him smiling at everyone. 


My first bouquet of the spring, from my Henry.




Kids eat free on Sundays! This is how we roll now... haha!


Silly faces with Henry


This has got to be one of my favorite pictures of these two. Henry and Adam are buddies and they love each other so much. Henry wants to hug his baby brother all the time, saying "I can't help it, he's so cute!" Adam wants to be wherever Henry is too.

A stop by Nana's for a story.


Adam learning how to hold his head up so high!



Spirit day at Frontier! 


A story from Grammy on a visit to Greeley.


In the process of moving, we decided we needed to remove the board from under the stairs with all of our heights on it from when I was growing up. I added my kid's heights too!





Jane is trying to convince me she needs her own bird...do you know they live 20 years? 


Didn't he just build this? :) Nathan dismantled the kid's fort and drove it to the new house the weekend before we officially moved in. 


Set up in the new backyard!



I had to get a picture of Adam sleeping in this room. Four very special boys in our family have called this room their own! My brother Matthew slept here right when he came home from the hospital as a newborn, Henry slept here until Pete was born and then Pete slept here until Adam was born! It has been Adam's room for 6 months. 



Taking a break from packing for a trip to the park!


The week we were supposed to move was also the week of Jane's field trip to the zoo! I decided that I should go even though I should have been packing! :) We spent 90% of our time in with the Lorikeets. Jane was very happy she got to determine where we went. Our move got pushed back a week so I was really glad I went!





Her new nickname is Jane the bird whisperer :)


We also got to see this cute baby gorilla!


Jane showed Cadence how to get a bird to land on her arm. 


Jane has decided she likes Cesar salad now, silly girl! 


Story time with Daddy


At the end of April, Emily graduated with her Masters in Counseling from Regis University! I couldn't find a babysitter but Nathan got to attend the graduation ceremony! We are so proud of her and can't wait to see what she does next. 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP