Tuesday, December 6, 2016

March 2016

After 8 weeks of staying with Papa and Nana, we headed back home the first weekend in March. I don't think I will ever be able to express how thankful I am for their generosity and love! (Since I'm writing this almost 1 year post surgery I can attest to what a huge difference it has made having my knee fixed!!) The kids had a great time living with Papa and Nana and we were sad to not wake up to chocolate chip pancakes every day :) and unlimited story time! 



Adam got a little stuck in the tent 



My first night at home with the kiddos! Crazy faces!


First time in the swing :)


Rediscovering our toys at home!



Pete decided his hair needed some styling yogurt :)



Jane is such a great helper with her little brothers! Reading to Pete while Mommy puts Adam to sleep.


Cutest selfie 



Parade with Auntie Em



What to do on a cold winter morning while everyone else is at school/sleeping? 



Sweetest nap buddy


Daddy took a much deserved weekend off to meet his friend Matt in Utah to ski! Gramma and Aunt Emily took the big boys for a night so Jane, Adam and I had a nice quiet evening. :)





A Mommy-Jane date out for dinner and a movie!


For Saint Patrick's Day Jane got to design a leprechaun trap! They all set their traps to see who could catch the little sneaky guy. 



No one caught him but he left everyone a little bit of gold!




One of the crazy parts of our year was moving! While we were staying with my parents we started thinking about selling our house and moving, if we could find a house that worked for us. Jane started taking a little notebook with us to showings so she could write down her thoughts. She wasn't too excited about the prospect of moving so this was pretty much what every entry looked like :)


One day while Jane was at school I saw a house on a real estate search engine I had never looked at before. It was in a neighborhood we knew we liked so I called our agent and went to take a look. I sent Nathan a message letting him know but didn't think he would be able to join me since it was in the middle of the day. It must have been meant to be because he had a cancellation and after walking through we knew we wanted to make an offer! Jane didn't actually get to see it for another couple weeks but she eventually came around to the idea...I think :)







Happy Easter! 






I just love Easter at Saint Pat's! The kids always start off the service with banners raised!




We spent the rest of Easter at Gramma and Grandad's house. The kids wanted to try out their bubble guns even though it was too cold for me!


Pete was worn out on our way home!


After a few projects we listed our house for sale! It was a bittersweet moment for me since this is where I spent most of my childhood! We moved into this house when I was 5 and lived there until I was 21. My parents kept the house as a rental for 9 years until we moved back to Greeley and bought it from them. Not only did I grow up here but I also delivered two of my babies here. :) We got an offer after only three days!!


Escaping the packing, we met Aunt Shaina at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. There was a special exhibit on the history of chocolate.


We also ran into the Mathews!


Playing in the kid zone water tables!





We just love spending time with our Esther Jo!







Our little ski bunny


More crazy faces


I know I've said it before but I love being home with my babies. I am so thankful that I am able to stay home with them during this time that just goes so quickly. 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP