Jane's First Birthday!
One year ago Jane Abigail Swisher came into our lives and stole our hearts. We can't believe she is already one year old! We also can't even imagine our lives without her. Just for fun, I'm posting some pictures from her actual birth day. :)
Since Jane's birthday was on a Monday we had her birthday party the day before. Nana & Papa made the trip out and Nana made Jane a special shirt to match her tutu from Aunt Megan.

The big party was at Neff park, a park near our apartment. She actually arrived a little late, after her morning nap. :)

What a beautiful Birthday Girl!

Jane, greeting her guests, Titus & Courage. 
Her favorite girlfriend MaryMayes was there and they loved all of the balloons that Daddy picked out for the party. It was a Sesame Street Elmo theme since he is Jane's favorite.



Grandpa was in charge of chasing Jane around while we were getting the party going.
(Nana was watching Jane trying to decide if she was allowed to have this bottle of water.)
"Opening" presents.

Since Jane wasn't too interested in opening her presents, Courage & MaryMayes took over.
Jane's birthday cake!

She wasn't too sure about the candle, or the flame...

...or the cake!

After a little taste of frosting she dug right in. I'm posting the video below. It is funny, but really long, so be warned!

Everyone watching Jane eat her cake.
We have been teaching Jane baby sign language and this is her favorite, "ALL DONE!"
Clean-up was quick & dirty and Jane got some new clothes.
What a fun birthday party!

All of the balloons back home, so fun!

Jane loves her new toy dog from Angie, she sings all sorts of fun songs.

Sleeping in on her birthday. Wake up Jane! Time for some fun!
Jane got a new car seat for her birthday from Mommy, Daddy, Gramma & Granddad. The best part about being one year old is facing forward in the car! Here she is going for her first front-facing ride, to Disneyland!

Good thing Nana made two shirts, after the cake at her party! Jane wore shirt number two on her actual birthday.
Riding the tram into Disney for breakfast with all of her favorite friends!
Tigger, greeting Jane at her table.
The breakfast was hosted by none other than Minnie Mouse.
Jane's first birthday cake
Jane's Birthday Breakfast








7 comments:
What a fun birthday!!! I love the birthday shirt(s) - Nana was very smart to make 2. I'm glad you had nice weather for all of the festivities - you are still wearing flip flops and we are freezing here in FL, no fair!
Oh my goodness...how fun! And Jane is such a cute birthday girl! I loved the video of her digging into her cupcake!
Man that looks like so much fun! I love that all the characters wanted to see Jane! Did you have time for breakfast around that?
Wow what a special little girl!!
Her birthday seemed like so much fun, wish my birthdays were that much fun!! lol
When you are all moving to Colorado? It will be so fun to catch up and have play dates!!
Stacie Rudy
Rudyadventures.com
So fun, and so cute! Happy Birthday Jane!
Jane is SO adorable. Happy birthday Jane!!!
Happy Birthday jane A little late. Hope I get to meet you in person some day!! I am so jealous a January Birthday at the park! I've never had That!!! Guess I need to move to warmer climate for that. She is precious Danielle!
Jenny Schump
Post a Comment