Happy Valentine's Day week!
This week I got lots of great pictures of the kids. We celebrated Valentine's Day and spent a few days at Papa & Nana's house. We also had lots of fun moments. My favorite new thing is that Jane is becoming a little song-bird! Here's a list of songs I've heard her singing this week:
- the ABC's (she knows the whole thing!)
- Over the river and through the woods (to Nana's house we go...lol)
- Do-Re-Mi (from Sound of Music - Uncle Matt was in shock over this one)
- The Wise Man Built His House Upon the Rock (learned this in Sunday School I guess - she just started singing it in the car one day)
- This Little Light of Mine
I know there were more but that's all I can think of right now. She also told Nathan that it was "inappropriate" when she pushed her placemat onto the floor during our Valentine's Day dinner. :) We decided since she made us laugh she wasn't in trouble.
Henry is becoming such a smiley boy!
Thanks Ryan & Lindsay for the window markers! It was SO fun and a great snowy day activity.

Making banana bread.
Dressing herself up isn't good enough anymore. Jane decided Henry needed to get in on the fun.
What a handsome pirate!
Cutest kids EVER! :) Not that I'm biased...
Henry's new favorite thing, blowing bubbles!
This year I realized that Valentines Day is so much more fun with kids! It hasn't been a big deal for Nathan and I the last few years but it was really special celebrating with Jane. She got a present in the morning and we spent the day doing Valentine's Day themed things. We made brownies and decorated them with pink frosting - Jane's had a heart on it. :) She decorated a card for Daddy while he was at work and we dressed up in our red and pink dresses for dinner!
Our dinner was a heart shaped pizza!
We headed to Papa & Nana's on Tuesday for a couple days to give Nathan a chance to work on his doctoral paper uninterrupted - he will be done soon!

Jane's new costume! She calls it "Doctor Daisy" from a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episode.

Miss Piggy was her best patient.

The many faces of Henry Swisher!




Henry always laughs when we are getting him dressed - he's very ticklish!
Eating Uncle Matt's homemade pizza! Yum!
Jane likes seeing Papa, Nana and Uncle Matt, but Jax is her best buddy. They love each other! Jax hears her voice and comes running and Jane can't wait for his slobbery kisses. It is really fun to watch them play together.
Jane has Uncle Matt wrapped around her little finger - all she has to do is say, "Please Uncle Matt?" and he does whatever she wants to do. :) She really wanted to play outside this week (too many days inside for our California girl) and she talked Uncle Matt into going out quite a few times.

Nana & Henry watching from the warm house.
Jane followed Jax in through his door. :)
3 comments:
What a fun week! You got some cute photos! :) Love the pirate!
We were looking at the blog last night and Matt said "Henry looks like Stewie" in one of his many expressions... lol. We had a good chuckle for that one...
I love Jane's outfit choices, they're so funny! Henry is a little cutie pie, getting so big already!!! Take care sweet friend! :)
Post a Comment