Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmastime!

After Henry's birthday we put up our Christmas tree. We let Jane help for the first time this year and she had a great time. It ended up being more work for us than usual but it was also a lot of fun! We made s'mores and had hot chocolate while we were decorating.



We just let Jane decorate by herself and the tree ended up being a little uneven. I waited until she went to bed to fix it.


Jane couldn't wait to put the angel on top.



Henry LOVED the tree when he woke up in the morning. 



Our sleepy little boy on Sunday night after dinner out and shopping.



Helping Daddy put child latches on the cabinets.


He didn't seem too happy when he realized what he was helping with. :)



Already wielding the remote...

Snuggled up watching Christmas movies. 


Video from Henry's actual birthday and also his party.




Henry found a new "friend" the other morning. I thought it was pretty hilarious. :)

2 comments:

Shaina,  December 13, 2011 at 10:55 AM  

I am so ready to come love on those two next week! They are growing up too fast!

angieb8660,  December 16, 2011 at 12:55 PM  

So adorable Dani! I can't believe you weren't cracking up more! Henry is such a character. Growing up so fast!

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP